– Let your nominees know of their award.
So, it seems I have to answer a few questions, uh?
1. What are you currently reading?
Well, I am reading quite a few books: Fracture the Spider Web by Sarah Godfrey and Victoria DeRubeis, Shooting Scars by Karina Halle and Legend by Marie Lu.
2. If you could pick only one genre to read for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Oohh why would you ask this question??? How can I choose? Well, I don’t think i can decide between contemporary or paranormal romance… Maybe paranormal? *bangs head on keyboard*
3. In which fantasy world, you rather live, Harry Potter or LOTR?
*scoffs* Harry Potter!
4. Tell me, 5 songs that you love…
P.S. You Rock my World by The Eels
Dracarys from the Game of Thrones OST
Growl by Exo
One More Night by Maroon 5
Female President by Girls’ Day
5. What are your 3 favorite books?
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Double Clutch by Liz Reinhart
(You know how hard it was for me to choose right? I have so many favorite books…)
6. Tell me, a book where you completely loathed the hero/heroine…and why?
Heroine or Hero… Well, scratch contemporary books then… Hmmm, maybe Daniel from the Fallen series? And the girl, too, I don’t really remember her name. O.M.G. They were probably the most annoying characters ever. The whole stalking and stay-away-from-me-for-your-safety was Aaaarrgggggghhhhhhhhhdsjhbfnçasudyfbasew
7. What are your Favorite series?
Again, why do you ask these kind of questions Joana?? Why???? Hmm, Vampire Academy and The Infernal Devices.
8. Do you have a book genre, that you just can’t read?
(Auto)Biographies, I loathe them. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!
9. What is the best and worst thing about having a blog?
The best thing is probably being able to write whatever you want and know people are reading it AND getting to know another bloggers and authors who are just amazing and adorable! The worst is having the pressure of having to post new things from time to time. There were times where I just felt like quitting blogging because I didn’t have the time to post and thought I was slacking.
10. What made you create your blog?
When I found Goodreads it was like I was born again. Most of my friends don’t like reading so I was really happy to meet people who shared the same interest as me. But then I found the book blogging community and just couldn’t keep myself out of it. I HAD to create a blog and be part of this amazing community. I think I even met more people this way, including awesome authors. It’s a fantastic thing and I hope I’ll never get tired of it.
So now it’s your turn! I nominate *drum roll* :
Here are your questions!
1. What made you start reading?
2. What is your favorite book-based movie?
3. Books vs Movies : Do you know a movie that is better than the book?
4. Top 5 books
5. Why did you decide to create a blog?
6. What genre do you prefer to read?
7. If you had to go to a desert island which book would you take with you? You can only choose one!
8. Who is your favorite character ever from a book?
9. If you created another blog, what would be its main focus?
10. What is the best thing about having a blog?